1. You don’t believe that Christ walked this earth, but you are living in the year 2017 Anno Domini (“in the year of our Lord”) - 2017-th year since Jesus Christ was born.
2. You don’t believe that Christ was born of a virgin, but you enjoy the Christmas time.
3. You don’t believe in God's commandments, but you probably don't like to work on the seventh day of the week.
4. You don’t believe in God, but you cry, “Oh my God!” when something happens.
5. You don’t believe in hell, but you don’t like it when someone tells you to go there.
6. You believe that life emerged from lifeless chemical elements, but you absolutely will not believe that Jesus rose from the dead.
7. You don’t believe that Onan (Genesis 38:8-9) existed, but you know what onanism means.
8. You don’t believe that people have souls, but you believe in psychology (“psycho” means “soul” from Greek).
9. You don’t believe that the scapegoat existed (Leviticus 16:20-22), but you don’t like being one.
10. You don’t believe you have a soul, but you don’t like to be called a soulless person.
11. You don’t believe in spiritual laws, but your conscience is bothering you.
12. You think that a person is just a living body without a soul, and yet this body (and not the soul) can hope, believe, love, dream, hate, envy, and grieve.
13. You believe only in the material world, but you don’t consider consciousness, sympathy, envy, sadness, hatred, faith, hope, and love to be material.
14. You don’t believe in God, because no one has ever seen Him, and at the same time, you believe that people can talk using cell phones – even though no one has seen radio waves.
15. You don’t believe in God, but you prefer natural organic food, medicines, fabrics, and furniture to those made of synthetic materials (made by God vs. man made).
16. You believe that axioms don’t need to be proved, and yet you demand proof of God’s existence.
17. You don’t believe in God, but you quote God’s Word when you say:
18. You don’t read the Bible, yet you refer to it every time you call somebody
19. You enjoy the beauty and harmony of this world – the ocean, mountains, stars, forests, meadows, rivers, birds and animals – but you believe that all of it appeared by itself.
20. You don’t believe in God, but you believe in science, even though the Probability Theory shows that the chance of this world having been created by an intelligent being is trillions of times higher than that of this world appearing on its own.
21. You consider yourself smarter than Christians, but you believe that your brain appeared on its own.
22. You consider yourself smarter than Christians, but you believe that your ancestors were apes.
23. You believe that the world appeared due to random combinations of chemical elements, but you don’t believe a novel may appear due to random combinations of letters.
24. You believe that the world appeared due to random combination of chemical elements, but you don’t believe that computer programs were created as a result of a random combination of symbols. You don’t believe in the Creator of the Universe in the first case, but you do believe in the creator of a computer program in the second case.
25. You don’t want to live according to Christian commandments, and yet you don’t want your spouse to cheat on you, your child to become an alcoholic, your house to be robbed, and your life to be taken.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God (The Book of Psalms).